How do I configure Outlook 2000 for my E-Mail Accounts?
See video tutorial here: Setting up Outlook 2000
The following article explains how to download mail from your hosting account using Microsoft Outlook 2000.
Microsoft Outlook 2000
- In Outlook 2000, from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Click the Add button then click Next.
- Enter the Display Name, typically this is your name. Click Next.
- Enter your Email Address. Click Next.
- Select POP3 from the dropdown list.
- Enter the incoming mail server. This is typically mail.yourdomain.com
- Enter the outgoing mail server. This is typically mail.yourdomain.com
- Check Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Click the Next Button
- Enter your Email Username, typically this is your email.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Next
- Specify the type of connection you will use for this account. Click Next
- Click Finish
- Select/highlight the account. Click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Change the default port 25 to 26
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Click Close