How do I configure email on an iPad
Please have your email setup infomation to refer to:
1. Email address
2. Incoming mail server (Referred as host name at stage 4)
3. Outgoing mail server (Referred as host name at stage 4)
4. User name (Email address)
- Open Mail on your iPad:
- Select Other:
- Enter your email information:
- Enter your server and email information:
- Once the account is successfully added, you are taken to the inbox:
Adding an additional email account to your iPad
- Tap Settings.
- Then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Next, tap Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Enter your email information.
- Name: Your full name as you would like it to appear.
- Address: Your full email address.
- Password: Your password for this email address.
- Description: By default, your domain name will be used. You can also use work, personal, home.
- Click the Save button to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
See video tutorial here: Configuring email in Windows Mobile
The following article will instruct you on how to configure your email on an Android device...
See video tutorial here: Configuring email on an iPhone Although most email settings are...
How do I configure email on a G1 Phone See video tutorial here: Configuring email on a G1 Phone
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution