Setting up Email in Outlook 2010
Follow the instructions below to configure email using Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on the File menu.
- Click Add Account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, your name and email address will auto populate based on how you've logged into your computer. If these settings are correct, click Next.
- If the auto-populated information is incorrect, then you have two options:
- Go back to the Auto Account Setup page and correct the settings.
- Reset the options on the Auto Account Setup page by clicking the Option button next to Manually configure server settings and then clicking the Option button next to Email Accounts.
- Outlook will then perform an internet search to automatically find your email server settings.
- When prompted, provide the full email address and password for the email account being configured.
- You will be informed that the setup is complete. Click Finish to finalize the process.